– Excellent command of the English language in both verbal and written form.
– Ambition and drive to help develop this important addition to the company’s operations.
– An able leader. Staff management skills and experience to manage a team of operational staff.
– Excellent software application skills as the operation will be based on the companies Energy Management software solution.
– Good all-round Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Experience of developing process and procedures and supporting these with appropriate documentation such as operations manuals.
– Understands the importance of setting and achieving targets
– Ensure that data processing tasks are executed in a timely manner.
– Ensure data processing operations are properly documented for future references.
– Schedule and monitor data processing tasks to meet deadlines.
– Manage data processing jobs such as end-of-day processing, full system backups, new account set-up and running miscellaneous reports and queries.
– Develop standard operating procedures for effectiveness and efficiency of data processing operations
– Identify information system problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
– Train the team on data processing techniques and practices
– Good in excel
– Invoice entry and validation within agreed SLA timescales
– Identifying/chasing missing gaps to maintain data completeness
– Maintaining systems with accurate data, e.g. meter/account details, contract rates etc.
– Raising billing queries with suppliers via phone/email and following through to resolution
– Liaising with key suppliers and maintaining good working relationships
– Validating invoices and electronic billing files using in-house systems
– Production of payment files and regular cost and consumption reports
– Manage billing queries and change of tenancies
– Producing ad hoc reports as required
– Creating, updating and following procedures for all tasks
– Supporting UK offices with data and analysis related issues
– Additional project work as required based on business priorities.