– Degree or Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with 7 to 12 years’ experience in corrugated cartons/corrugation industry.
– Conversant with various drives, PLC, Programming, and trouble shooting. Deep knowledge of PLC programming, Ladder Logic and all aspects of Input and outputs of system.
– Conversant with HMI, programming and its interaction with PLC, control systems.
– Extensive Factory maintenance exposure, Proven man manager
– Technical capability and understanding
– Responsible for day to day electrical and electronic maintenance of Machinery in the Factory and their maximum efficiency and output. The role includes executing Preventive maintenance plans, Reduction in breakdown, Spares management and Cost reduction. People management will be a key responsibility.
– Lead the Factory Electrical and Electronic Maintenance function in providing Preventive and Breakdown maintenance for the Equipment and facilities.
– Responsible for planning, scheduling and overseeing their adherence and timely completion
Increase Operational effectiveness, reduce Mean time between failure and downtime reduction, Manage and execute improvement and cost reduction plans. Adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
– Establish SOPs, Implement continuous improvement plans through training, good work practices and processes
– Substitution of spares and sourcing of electronic spares, Repairs of electronic board.