– Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 7 to 12 years’ experience in corrugation industry
– Extensive Factory maintenance exposure, Proven man manager
– Technical capability and understanding.
– Responsible for day to day maintenance of Machinery in the Factory and their maximum efficiency and output. The role includes executing Preventive maintenance plans, Reduction in breakdown time, Spares management and Cost reduction. People management will be a key responsibility.
– Lead the Factory Mechanical Maintenance function in providing Preventive and Breakdown maintenance for the Equipment and facilities.
– Responsible for planning, scheduling and overseeing their adherence and timely completion
Increase Operational effectiveness, reduce Mean time between failure and downtime reduction, Manage and execute improvement and cost reduction plans. Adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
– Establish SOPs, Implement continuous improvement plans through training, good work practices and processes
– Responsible for Maintenance of Utilities like Boiler, Air compressors, etc.