– 12 + years of relevant experience.
– Estate Management of Residential Township operations at Mumbai.
– Reporting to Society Committee.
– Responsible for all Facility Management related activities such as upkeep and maintenance of all buildings and infrastructure, (Maintenance & Engineering ,Housekeeping, Security, Vendor Management, CCTV Systems, Access Control (HID, Biometrics), Vendor Development & Management, ERT & Fire Evacuation Programs, Maintenance & Engineering Services, Building Management System, Electrical, UPS, DG & Data Centre, Fire Alarm Systems, Sprinkler, Air-conditioning.
– Maintaining different types of facilities like Club House, Swimming Pool, Jogging Track, Tennis, Badminton, & Squash Courts etc.
– Ensuring security, cleanliness, and essential services in the township.
– Ensuring compliance of statutory provisions/instructions.
– Enforcement of management policy regarding renting, transfer, encroachment, commercial activity, common area occupation, repair & renovation, entry & exit of personnel, parking of vehicles, etc.
– Realization of dues receivable and imposition of penalty where necessary.
– Responsible for providing smooth & seamless services to the residents.
– Regular Interaction with residents to ensure that grievances are handled in timely and efficient manner.
– Overseeing & controlling housekeeping, horticulture, security and sanitation.
– Ensuring timely generation of bills and collection of dues from the residents on regular basis.
– MIS generation & presentation to the management.
– Schedule maintenance and confirm all property equipment is in working condition.
– Monitor renewal of annual maintenance contracts for various utilities and renewal of leave and license agreements.
Management of general discipline in the estate.
– Ensure overall security of the facility.
– Liaisoning with Govt. authorities like BMC, electricity board, statutory corporations etc. whenever required.
– Coordinating and facilitating set up of communication meetings and special events.
Maintain cooperation and positive relations with staff, contractors, public officials, and the general public.