– Experience in building responsive web UI, which works flawlessly on the web for thousands of users.
– Deep knowledge of HTML5/CSS and bootstrap
– Demonstrable experience in using React or Riot to call APIs and render the resulting information on the interface.
– A strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
– Knowledge of interpreting the wireframes
– The ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technical specifications, test plans and execute on them.
– A good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
– Demonstrable experience of server-side JS development (> 3 years)
– Knowledge of Node.js is a must along with a server-side framework
– We develop using StrongLoop, so that would be a great advantage. The ability to quickly learn and implement in StrongLoop is appreciated.
– Other frameworks like Express, koa, hapi etc.
– Knowing how to write your own unit tests
– Good understanding of server-side templating languages
– Strong knowledge of at least one type of RDBMS (MySQL or Postgres)
– Good understanding of Mongo dB
– Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git; ability to find your way around Linux systems
– Good knowledge of Python
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Education: B.E. or B. Tech (Experience > Education)
– Model complex business processes into software components, design and build the UI, often from scratch.
– Build front-end services which are efficient; with abstracted, reusable components and systems.
– Create cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
– Understand user and designer feedback to incorporate changes into the interface
– Be responsible for defining, creating and maintaining parts of the database system.
– Create and own a high-performance and responsive API system which may be accessed from any interface – web, mobile or automated systems
– Be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built into the application.
– Test, secure and deploy your code