– Min 15 years experience in process activity in a Soap manufacturing company having Saponification (Preferably Oil based Saponification), Toilet Soap & Laundry Multipurpose Soap Finishing Lines & Glycerine Plant.
– The incumbent will be responsible for implementation of the production plans in both quantities and quality.
– Ensure the Process Parameters of Saponification, Soap Finishing Lines & Glycerine are correctly formulated (in conjunction with R&D and QC), reviewed & followed.
– Maintain good manufacturing practice productivity with regard to quality and quantity and to ensure optimum utilization of production elements.
– Strictly control the scrap generation & optimize the recycling & reuse
– Ensure that the Plant & machinery is always maintained well. Cleanliness & Housekeeping of the Factory & its all areas is maintained at all the times
– Plan the issuing and delivery of raw materials from stores and to ensure proper storage in identified area.
– Evaluate performance at the various stages and the performance of the individual workers and write annual and periodic reports on them.
– Lead & participate in products development programs.
– Ensure Real Time & accurate Data entry by all his sections to SAP system
– Participate & lead the the Management Review Meetings. Ensure with the Section Heads real reasons for the variances are found & rectified
– Constantly staying in touch with the logistics, maintenance, HR, Safety, quality and other internal stake holders
– Ensure there are No market complaints. But if any then To ensure the RCA of the Market complaints & Any QC Product Hold is completed under his leadership with All Preventive actions ensured & Implemented.
– To perform what is entrusted to him within his jurisdiction and in the interest of work.
– To participate in maintaining the ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, SMK 3 implementation.
– Developing his down line & plant operators and work force. Identify the training needs & implement the development programs (in conjunction with HRD)