– Minimum 5 years of experience in quality control of projects related to Buildings and Infrastructure projects structures engineering.
– Good Communication skills
– Should be willing to travel on single status
– He will will create, prepare and implement the QC/QA plan and any associated and relevant directives and instructions needed to support the plan.
– The main duties will be to develop and manage the quality control and quality assurance procedures up to the specifications.
– Develop written procedures for quality control/quality assurance.
– Perform needed tests on site and in the laboratory to ensure conformity of material and works according to the contract specifications.
– Supervise construction works contracts including quantity measurement, quality, variation and payments.
– Ensure that contractors comply with works’ specifications.
– Establish and maintain procedures to develop standard documentation for construction works and quality control and assurance for the projects.
– Review the existing standard documentation for the Operations Centre and propose any improvements deemed necessary.
– Develop standard quality control procedures to be performed by the contractors.
– Develop a procedure to establish norms to define the project-alternatives that will be evaluated for each construction task. Preferably many project-alternatives should be evaluated for each construction task, but, as a minimum, two project alternatives must be evaluated.
– Develop and conduct robust procedures for quality assurance.
– Assess work activities for which labour based construction methods are appropriate and for those sections where heavy machinery is appropriate.
– Review of the Bill of Quantities and the contract documents for each section of the construction task.
– Supervision of the contractors in the implementation of the work.