– Minimum 15 years of hard core R&D experience in relevant field of Saponification (Preferably Oil Base Saponification), Bar Soaps (Both Toilet & Laundry Soaps, Soap Noodles & Refined Glycerine)
– Lead, Supervise & Train the R&D team in conducting development activity.
– Present report to the management including preparing formulation and specification of new product.
– Develop World Class Quality, Cost Efficient & Market Grabbing Soap Formulations
– Give solutions for Formulation Related Issues for Efficiency
– Ensure that all the products are well tested under all environmental accelerated tests & with panel tests before commercial launch.
– Always keep in touch with Perfumery Houses & Other RM / PM suppliers to stay updated on the New Market Trends & Taking out Trials Proactively to Develop such Samples that are World Class Quality, Cost Efficient, Good Market grabbing attributes
– Coordinate with Customer for Packaging & Printing Development. Work with all Packaging Suppliers for New Packaging Developments on Time Always.
– Ensure all Process Parameters for Saponification, Soap Finishing lines & Glycerine are very well formulated, tested & communicated. To work with Production for effective following of parameters.
– Formulate the Loading Specifications in conjunction with warehouse & logistics for effective Logistics cost efficiency.
– Assist Management & Purchase with Alternate Good Quality But Cost Efficient Raw Materials / Packing Materials.
– Work in close coordination with Cross Functional Teams to achieve Best Results.
– Work for Lab Results to evaluate the Market Samples & Company Retain Samples for Comparison
– Prepare Annual Budget for his department & ensure that Budget is not overrun.