– Minimum 3 to 8 years’ experience.
– Experience in IT operations, SDLC methodologies
– Qualification: B.E or higher (Electronics /Computer Science) or Equivalent
– Excellent programming skills in C/C++
– Strong working experience in developing application on Linux. Preferable to have experience on Linux RT
– Experience of working with multi-threading, IPC mechanism, queuing is must.
– Effective requirement analysis and effort estimation skills.
– In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
– Aware of Agile Methodologies, CI/CD methods
– Aware of docker-containers
– Preliminary Python hands-on experience
– Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development
– Experience of working with Interfacing or implementing any protocol (BACnet, Modbus, etc.) will be an added advantage
– Knowledge of developing applications for data collection, real time monitoring systems will be an added advantage
– Knowledge of Socket programming (TCP/UDP/web sockets etc.) will be an added advantage
– Experienced with all phases of project in development, testing and deployment and management of enterprise solutions.
– Coordinate application implementations and follow-up on client problems.
– Perform integration tests or code automated tests for programs developed by his peers
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
– Self-motivation and the ability to work under aggressive timeline is must.
– Strong problem-solving skills and very good time management skills.