– 5 – 7 years of experience. Minimum 1 year of team handling experience is mandatory.
– Accounting concepts & Processing
– Required to be an expert of accounts payable and should have exposure to all the sub processes of AP (Invoice Processing, Vendor Management, Reconciliation etc.)
– Good understanding of concepts of accounts payable and the complete cycle of P2P
– Clear understanding of the Indian taxation relevant for the AP processing for e.g.:- service tax, VAT, customs excise etc.
– Comfortable working on excel and other MS-Office tools
– Hands on experience on working on any ERP e.g. Oracle, SAP, Tally etc.
– Exposure to designing and preparing various MIS reports.
– Strategy & Planning
– Lead operational and strategic planning for the team assigned, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
– Operational Management
– Manage the deployment and monitoring of resources in performing the various tasks assigned.
– Work with stakeholders to define business and process requirements for new and better way of delivering activities.
– Direct involvement in identifying and developing tools for enhancing team performance.
– Manage supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions for the team.
– Liaison with other operation teams for carrying out day to day to activities.