– 4-6 years of experience
– Prepare general ledgers and financial statements.
– Process all accounts payable transactions.
– Oversee cash management.
– Interface with banks and money managers on day-to-day transactions and issues.
– Interface with managers from external partnerships to gather information as needed.
– Prepare monthly ‘Investment Summary’.
– Prepare payroll tax deposits, returns, and other filings for employees on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
– Prepare use tax returns on a quarterly basis.
– Handling Internal and Statutory Audits.