6-8 years-experience in small to midsized software company.
– Directs, manages and oversees IT infrastructure services by establishing and implementing short and long-term strategies to accomplish the goals and objectives to deliver in-scope IT services to business partners within budget, schedule, and quality objectives.
– Responsible for IT systems/services procurement and budgeting
– Managing all aspects of infrastructure services including but not limited to network support, desktop services, help desk, systems engineering, network engineering, disaster recovery, database administration, project management, data centers, and access management.
– Handling all day to day network management matters including hardware and software licensing.
– Managing the system audits and data security
– Troubleshooting and resolving problems that may arise within the infrastructure’s ecosystem on various projects.
– Identify root cause, design preventive solutions.
– Drive the implementation of all infrastructural-focused IT policies and procedures, including those for security, data integrity, business continuity, disaster recovery.
– Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including written policies and protocols that guidance to Infrastructure staff and vendors.
– Advise management on technology investments and initiatives and would be accountable for developing IT technology standards in line with the company requirements and industry best practices.
Education and Experience:
– BE/B.Sc/BCA with 6-8 years-experience in similar role with a small to midsized software company.
– Understanding of network
– Basic knowledge of AWS / cloud infrastructure implementations.
– Understanding of security tools and devices such as endpoints / firewalls.
– Understanding of O365, MS teams and OneDrive etc.