Preferably 4+ years’ experience in local sourcing and export to Africa
– Ensure that the supply chain needs of a company are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
– Assess costs and negotiate vendor and supply prices.
– Analyze business supply needs and ensure businesses are getting the best possible material.
– Resolve pricing conflicts and place bids with different vendors as required.
– Perform Cost analysis
– Compares prices amongst various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decisions.
– Ensures that products are delivered in a timely manner and that the quality of the goods received is satisfactory.
– Work with the finance team throughout the procurement cycle to assist with forecasting and budgeting.
– Create documentation necessary for the acquisition of materials and services.
– Review supplies, works, and services to ensure compliance with company procedures and best
– Procurement practice.
– Maintain positive working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
– Analyze market and delivery trends so as to develop new product development and/or procurement technologies and processes that support those trends.