India holds an important place in the global education industry. The country has more than 1.4 million schools with over 227 million students enrolled and more than 36,000 higher education institutes. India has one of the largest higher education systems in the world. However, there is still a lot of potential for further development in the education system.
India has become the second largest market for e-learning after the US. The sector is currently pegged at US$ 2-3 billion, and is expected to touch US$ 40 billion by 2017. The distance education market in India is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of around 34 per cent# during 2013-14 to 2017-18. Moreover, the aim of the government to raise its current gross enrolment ratio to 30 per cent by 2020 will also boost the growth of the distance education in India.
Below are some examples of completed assignments:
- Head Academic Markets for a Consulting company, Delhi/NCR
- Marketing and Events Specialist for an Educational Management Institute, Mumbai
- Head Academic Markets for an Educational Management Institute, Delhi
- Head Government Relations for an Educational Management Institute, Delhi
- Market Intelligence Analyst for an Educational Management Institute, Mumbai
- Director for an Orphanage, Mumbai
- CEO for a Charitable Eye Institute, Mumbai
- Finance Controller for a Charitable Eye Institute, Mumbai