Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience post qualification.
1. Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
2. Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
3. Draft and revise company policies.
4. Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses.
5. Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk.
6. Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed.
7. Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation.
8. Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices.
9. Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance.
10.Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.