– Qualified Chartered Accountant
1-3 years of post qualification experience
– Well versed with Different Accounting Standards, Schedule VI, Income tax etc.
– Operational knowledge about payroll.
– Adherence to the policies of the client with regard to accounting and reporting.
– Identifying accounting / legal issues.
– Responsible for client compliances and deliverables – MIS, TDS, VAT, Service Tax, Profession Tax.
– Monitoring the funds of the client.
– Accounting upto and including finalization.
– MIS review, independent GL scrutiny.
– Co-ordination with the bankers, internal teams.
– Billing and Recovery.