CA.with 5+ years experience as Finance Controller preferably with experience gain in trading organization with business size of over US$10m.
– The Financial Controller will be based in one of our Africa offices. He will play an integral role in the Finance Department and will have a strong link with the local MD. The Financial Controller will supervise, control and streamline the finance and accounting function of the local business, manage full set of books and fulfill financial and management reporting requirements as per the Group policy
– Play an active role to support the local MD in building and managing business, including evaluation of business performance from a financial standpoint and make recommendation to improve operations efficiency and maximize profitability.
– Formulate policies and procedures to maintain proper internal control to safeguard company’s assets, streamline operations and improve fund management.
– Review and control the daily operation of the Finance Department, and building up a strong team to support the business growth
– Provide timely and accurate financial reports including budget, forecast, actual performance analyses, exceptions reports, etc.
– Monitor the inventory, cash flow, accounting and treasury functions of the entire organization.
– Ensure correct calculation and timely filing and payment of all local tax and statutory dues and returns
– Carry out certain logistic, administrative functions and other ad hoc assignments for the local office.