4-6 years of Contract Management Services experience
– Client facing role (supporting US and EMEA) and involves leading a team of four to seven contract analysts.
– Understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, procedures, contracts’ law fundamentals (common law and exceptions).
– Good drafting skills (including template-based drafting).
– Proficiency in drawing up and suggesting alternate to contractual clauses like – Term, Terminations, Renewals, Payment terms, Pricing, Royalty and Profit share, Purchase obligation, Price match clause, Non-compete clause, Non solicitation clause, Non Publicity Clause, Assignment and change of control, Exclusivity, Indemnification, Limitation of Liability, Governing Law, Jurisdiction
– Exposure to client liaison, team supervision, quality reviews and day to day management of deliverables.
– Technical competence in the contracting domain to be able to provide guidance to the team and engage with vendors and business owners on the client’s side
– Ability to understand and apply the business context in any given situation so as to balance legal risk with commercial reality.