– Minimum 10 years working with Jenbacher GasGenerators, hands-on experience with maintenance and operation of gas engines and working experience with boilers and chillers.
– PLC knowledge
– Thorough understanding ofJenbacher GasGenerators.
– Able to understand and implement technical procedures
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
– Perform mechanical and electrical corrective and preventive maintenance activity
– Monitor activities of the maintenance compliant to the EHS protocol
– Analyze the source of the generator failures and take corrective action.
– Troubleshooting engines on the field of Electronics and mechanics
– Maintain the log books for all generators and ensure necessary information is accurately recorded.
– Ensure that the working environment is kept up to the highest standards of cleanliness.
– Team leader.
– Comply with all EHS policies and procedures to ensure a safe and productive work place.
B.Tech./Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
OR B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics Engineering