– He or she should have the proven ability to consistently and positively contribute to the revenue.
– Should be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks based on requirements.
– Should be able to work independently and responsibly
– Should have the ability to handle pressure and work within deadlines.
– Should also be self-motivated
– The candidate should be well versed with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management skills, attention to detail, planning and organizing skills, confident, willing to accept challenges.
– Responsibility would be to assist and support in recruitment & selection process.
– Co-ordinate with Team Head on manpower requirements.
– Sourcing and Screening of suitable candidates from the internal databases, portals and head hunting as per specifications.
Mapping the industry
– Scheduling and interviewing the candidates
– Carrying out relevant correspondence with the client
– Performing reference checks on candidates
– Developing strong candidate database and networking.