Any Graduate with Masters in Mass Communication
– 3-5 years of media industry experience and has an understanding of the educational, edtech and career-tech industry.
– Ideal work experience will be working with the online division of educational media house.
– Organisational skills, Client relationship management, some experience dealing with clients in setting up online / offline interactions and conferences. To liaise with multiple team and stakeholders in the process or organizing online / offline events and collecting feedback.
– Needs to be very well organised with strong multitasking skills, a flexible working approach and strong communication skills
– Handle the global PR and media relations for the company with a focus on internal and external communications
– Take responsibility and build/manage an online community of career counselors, guidance counselors, educationalists, end to end .
– Originating differentiated digital events by doing research about various trending Ed-tech/Career-tech industry topics globally .
– Strategic digital and physical event planning for clients
– Organizing conferences – both online / offline.
– Target Audience: Industry Experts, Career/Guidance Counselors, Teachers,Educationalists etc.