– 5-8 years of experience in Pre-Sales managing Institutional Wealth relationships.
– Good in lead generation and cold calling.
– Ability to generate leads and acquire new qualified leads/prospects through channels and partnerships with Custodians, Trust/Fund Administrators, Private Banks, and other such Financial Institutions.
– Responsible for generating potential sales leads through market research and following up to convert qualified leads into business relationships.
– Acquire new qualified leads and build the institutional wealth client base for US geography.
– Effectively and efficiently create, build, and manage a sales pipeline.
– Leverage on market opportunities and develop new client relationships and accounts.
– Generating innovative ideas for new client acquisition.
– Forecast opportunities based on patterns, trends, market intelligence, and other factors.
– Manage multiple points of contact within each prospective opportunity with a clear understanding of the key decision makers and appropriate steps to close.
– Setting up client meetings for the MD.