– 3 -5 years experience exclusively in product management with software products company.
– Some experience in security industry will be preferable.
– Bachelors or post graduate Engineer with computer science or equivalent and MBA.
– Complete knowledge of SDLC processes.
– Demonstrated track record of defining, launching and maintaining excellent products.
– Basic knowledge and experience of Analytics, web development, systems Integration, Marketing and sales.
– The Product Manger will be responsible to understand the market needs and conceptualise products.
– He/she will lead and manage several products from inception to phase out.
– He will be responsible for the product road map and its entire value chain.
– Specifying market requirements for current and future by studying markets trends, opportunities.
– Prepare product roadmap and evenaglise the products
– Prepare company wide go-to-market plan.
– Create partner and channel networks.
– Participate and validate product specifications.
– Monitor and analyse new technologies and create new product and market opportunities.
– Leverage opportunities and co-create solutions with complimentary solutions.
– Should serve as a common thread between sales, technology groups and marketing.
– Work with training and documentation departments to create class training material and documentation.