– Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience.
– To underwrite independently casualty and marine class of products (predominantly financial lines and Marine lines) based on in-house binder facilities and/or to arrange competitive terms from FAC markets.
– To Follow-up/Negotiate/do Gap Analysis with FAC markets on terms & support obtained from Re-insurers.
– To maintain strong relationships with the network of facultative reinsurance markets in the region and in global markets.
– Responsible for preparing quotations in full adherence to approved guidelines and policies of the company.
– Responsible for maintaining profitable result of in-house facility and of lines of business managed.
– Acknowledge, review all incoming quote requests from the sales team and provide quotes in strict adherence to time lines for submitting quotes and follow-up.
– Assist Manager – Casualty & Marine in quoting major tender proposal and in placement.
– Training subordinate staffs in terms of technical skills and development.
– Receive documentation requests from marketing teams and send them for documentation after due vetting of the information / risk /premium and wordings.
– Check draft policy wordings for compliance with the terms quoted and countersign before final signoff.
– Approve policies in PREMIA with due diligence in respect of contract wording, terms, conditions, premium and reinsurance placement.