Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field
– Working knowledge of Rust or Golang would be a plus.
– You can work in a team of highly passionate engineers that is nerdy about building a great product.
– You have good analytical and problem-solving skills
– You own your code from ideation to development, and through QA and support
– Write clean, testable, and reusable code
– Build secure, reliable, and fast applications
– Work together with design, frontend engineers and product management to deliver new and improve existing features.