5-7 years of experience in IT/ITES industry
– Expense booking, correct documentation for Accounts Payable reported in the accounting system, reconciliation of AP balances etc. This includes ensuring accurate documentation of vendor registration formalities, Purchase Order, Invoices, GST/ PAN verification. GST / SERVICE TAX / VAT KNOWLEDGE PREFERRED.
– Revenue booking, correct documentation for AR reported in the accounting system, reconciliation of AR balances etc. This includes Time sheet verification for T&M invoicing, delivery/ efforts confirmation for fix-bid projects. Coordinating with the Sales team for raising invoices and subsequent follow-up for AR collection
– Coordinating with Forex vendor for issuing travel advances to employees travelling overseas. Keeping a check on the travel advances aging and coordinating with employees for ensuring timely settlement of expenses claims
– Handling Petty cash
– Coordination with the Bank for funds conversion at optimal fx rates, treasury operations including investment of surplus funds as advised by the Management
– Statutory compliances – Well versed and hands on with –
– STPI (Softex/ MPR/ APR/ LoP/ DTA Sales/ Custom Bonding).
– GST monthly reporting and assistance in compiling base documentation for refund applications.
– TDS compliances including monthly remittance of TDS, Periodical Returns, Issuing Form 16A.
– Clearing Shipments – Support to clearing agents for clearing inward and outward shipments by submitting necessary documentation. Co-ordinating with respective teams in having the materials delivered/despatched.
– MIS reporting – Base review work in MIS reporting including variance reporting, accurate cost centre capturing.
– Accounting for Fixed Assets and depreciation calculation.