5-10 years of experience in IT/ITES industry
1. Expense booking, correct documentation for Accounts Payable reported in the accounting system, reconciliation of AP balances etc. This includes ensuring accurate documentation of vendor registration formalities, Purchase Order, Invoices, GST/ PAN verification. GST / SERVICE TAX / VAT KNOWLEDGE PREFERRED.
2. Revenue booking, correct documentation for AR reported in the accounting system, reconciliation of AR balances etc. This includes Time sheet verification for T&M invoicing, delivery/ efforts confirmation for fix-bid projects. Coordinating with the Sales team for raising invoices and subsequent follow-up for AR collection
3. Coordinating with Forex vendor for issuing travel advances to employees travelling overseas. Keeping a check on the travel advances aging and coordinating with employees for ensuring timely settlement of expenses claims
4. Handling Petty cash
5. Coordination with the Bank for funds conversion at optimal fx rates, treasury operations including investment of surplus funds as advised by the Management
6. Statutory compliances – Well versed and hands on with –
– STPI (Softex/ MPR/ APR/ LoP/ DTA Sales/ Custom Bonding)
– GST monthly reporting and assistance in compiling base documentation for refund applications
– TDS compliances including monthly remittance of TDS, Periodical Returns, Issuing Form 16A
7. Clearing Shipments – Support to clearing agents for clearing inward and outward shipments by submitting necessary documentation. Co-ordinating with respective teams in having the materials delivered/despatched.
8. MIS reporting – Base review work in MIS reporting including variance reporting, accurate cost centre capturing.
9. Accounting for Fixed Assets and depreciation calculation.