1-2 years of experience in different types of valuation
– Accounting – Good knowledge of accounting and analysis of financial statements.
– Tax – Understanding of direct tax implications of transactions
– Financial Modeling – Well experienced in working with Microsoft excel and building business valuation models. VBA/Marcos knowledge preferred.
– The candidate shall be assisting the Transaction Advisory team on the following Financial advisory and Valuation assignments:
– Corporate transactions like Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint ventures etc.
– On various regulatory matters which include FEMA, Transfer pricing etc.
– Financial modelling for infrastructure projects.
– The fair market value of intangibles such as brand value, customer contracts, patents, research and development, customer relations, and other such intangibles
– Support in-house Due Diligence Team on transactions
– Should have some experience in valuation from either Big 4/ Big 6 or reputed valuation firm.
– 1-2 years of experience in doing different types of valuation.
– Oral and written communication should be good.
– Analytical capability and the ability to think strategically
– Strong team player and self-starter with ability to assume responsibility quickly.
– Open to significant variety in assignments
– Must exhibit a strong learning curve