– Graduate/MBA with Sales Working experience in printing / paper / corrugation industry
– 7 to 12 years of experience is sales drive and should have a good customer relationship and past record of sales achievements.
– Should have the experience of managing at least a team of 3 to 5 sales personnel under him.
– The position demands good communication skills on phone and in person, following up on many details while maintaining a positive attitude.
– Experienced Sales professional preferably from printing/packaging/paper Industry responsible for sales of Corrugated Products, Mono Cartons, Labels & Stickers and Flexible Packaging.
– Responsible for Market Study, Business Plan, Business Strategy for the assigned Products, Territory and segments for effective sales in line with the overall corporate objective to drive business growth that meet customer needs and increase revenue generation.
– To look after the business planning, forecasting of revenue potential in packaging business opportunities
– To develop relationships with key decision makers in target organizations to establish tie ups for business development.
Will be responsible to identify customers for generating revenues & developing plans to build consumer preference.
– Coordinate & develop new products for packaging requirements
– Help in planning for raw material
– Achieve order bookings as per the monthly budgeted targets.
– Plan sales visits and reporting.
– Update the management on complete details of competitors, markets and their strengths and weaknesses.
– Plan and review production activities and dispatch schedules to match with client requirements.
– Maintain harmonious relationship with the customers – External and internal
– Establishing new market and new products.