– Relevant Experience in Information security, vendor/ supplier/ third party risk assessment
– Technical Skills
– Expertise in cyber security including standards such as ISO27001,PCI-DSS, ISO22301, privacy etc.
– Knowledge of technical domains such as network security, cloud security, application security, control testing, legal and compliance, data privacy, human resource related controls, supply chain, environmental security, cryptography.
– Knowledge of concepts such as vendor risk profiling, country risk assessment, outsourcing/ technology regulations – some exposure
– Strong Auditing skills is desired
– Strong problem solving and logical approach skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Consistent display of technical proficiency
– Ability to work well in teams
– Ability to work under pressure – stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
– Willingness to travel within India or abroad for project/assignments.
– Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic and lead by example
– Few Industry certifications – Lead Auditor, CISA , CISSP , CISM ,CCSP, CTPRP and any cloud certifications